Thursday, November 12, 2020

TLR-7A issues


Hey all, recently I found that my G19.5 w/ TLR-7A holstered in a T-Rex AIWB Sidecar would have the TLR-7A's bezel rotate enough to get into the "safe mode" position. If unfamiliar with this position, it's when you rotate the bezel 1/4 turn counterclockwise to keep the light from turning on if you were to press the switches.The first time I thought nothing much of it and just turned the bezel to the proper position. But just went out to the range and when I went home to clean, I noticed that the light went back into "safe mode". Obviously this is not good, but I also don't want to have a routine where I confirm what mode the light is. The firearm stays in its holster basically at all times unless I'm out shooting.Anyone else have this issue with their lights? Going to reach out to Streamlight but was curious about other users' experience. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ktPpKS

No comments:

Post a Comment