Monday, November 9, 2020

Stand guard or watch from the shadows

Long story short, I'm keeping watch at my apartment complex over my lady neighbors, girlfriend, and probably everyone else in my section from this scumbag who keeps coming around. Cops came last night but he got let out thos morning and property manager never does anything and is quitting.

I have a gun, but I cant use it outside of the place and I think we can all agree that it's best to avoid conflict even if you want to fight somebody.

So my question in this situation or in general, would it be better to make your presence known by sitting out in the open, confrontation, watching from the balcony but not engaging much or is it best to stay inside and keep a look out and wait for any problems to start before getting involved?



Submitted November 09, 2020 at 03:49PM by Burnednotburner https://ift.tt/3eFiC4q

No comments:

Post a Comment