Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Range Report: Glock 43 functioned perfectly while covered in vomit (bear with me)


Hey folks. Apologies for the disgusting title but that’s the truth, just bear with me.So yesterday I was on the way to my buddy’s farm in the sticks to shoot. As I was pulling in, all of a sudden I had to puke. I’m assuming it’s from the 7 tootsie pops I ate last night lol.So I carry my 43 AIWB. As you can imagine, the vomit got everywhere. All over me and my gun. I get there, change, shower, all that. I left my gun and belt in his garage still soaked with puke.Thinking back to the HST piss test, I had an idea. We took my puke covered 43 loaded with 124gr +p Gold Dots out back and set up a target. With my gloves on, I then fired.I had my clear face mask on for welding but that first shot gave my a mask full of bits and semi-dried vomit. First shot was good, cycled. Went and dumped the other 6 with no problems at all.At this point the puke was caked on and dried, yum! I threw some gloves on and went to work. It worked flawlessly! No hang ups, functioned fine, all in all I’d say it was successful.Hope this gives some confidence for your 43! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UoApTT

No comments:

Post a Comment