Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Question regarding my girlfriend carrying concealed at work in WI


Hey guys, so I am semi new to CCW so I don't know 100% but if my girlfriends new job does not state anything in the employee handbook or in the hr handbook about concealed carry would that mean she would be allowed without having to ask her superiors? At my job on the hr website there is a specific policy that states I cannot carry at work. For her that doesn't seem to be the case but I don't know exactly where it would state it for her. She is a property manager for low income housing which surprisingly pays quite a bit more then her previous position doing the same thing for high income apartments. she knows there is nothing in the employee handbook, she is going to look into if there is an hr website and if it doesn't say anything in those 2 places does anyone know where it might? Any other suggestions or advice you think would be beneficial would be much appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3pnQK9E

No comments:

Post a Comment