Monday, November 9, 2020

Best multi-shot dryfire practice for single action


I have two pistols, both single action striker fired: SIG P320 and H&K VP9SK. I get a lot out of dry fire practice but really missing multi-shot drills since I have to partial rack every shot.I do have a g-sight laser cartridge too that I like to use. Still getting my camera setup situated before I can really take advantage of using free ShootOff app with it, but I would like to maintain laser ability with multi-shot if possible.The following are my known options for multi-shot dryfiring drills:DryFireMag - P320 supposed to come out soon, but not VP9. I've heard mixed reviews about these. Also doesn't work with laser cartridge.Buy a double/single-action gun for multi-shot training. Gets me another gun, should be able to use existing laser cartridge (if I get 9mm) , and Mantis. No real drawbacks except it costs more money and won't be the gun I'm carrying.Buy a SIRT gun. Has lasers built in. Can mount Mantis on rail (but won't be able to mount on mag I don't think for holstering). Bonus of not actually being able to fire real ammo (safety) .I think I'd like a SIRT gun, but I'd definitely like to hear your thoughts and experiences. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38si28Q

No comments:

Post a Comment