Thursday, October 15, 2020

Utah Non-Resident Application


When applying for a Utah Non-Resident CCW, how strict are they on paperwork information. Reason I ask is because I had a misdemeanor over 6 years ago and I thought that it was a Null Prose (No prosecution) but it turns out after I looked up the case online a few days ago, it was a Guilty Plea and considered a Misdemeanor. I put No on the application for the question pertaining to that.It says any false information can result in a denial or another criminal charge lol. But I also read that Class A Misdemeanor's over 5 years old can be overlooked and same thing for Juvenile records. Let me know if I'm reading that wrong or interpreting that wrong. Also, let me know if I'm an idiot lol.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2H0GMtH

No comments:

Post a Comment