Thursday, September 17, 2020

What to carry in Canada to not encounter any legal problems.

I am around 40 years old, on the medium/tall size, I curently have terrible cardio, but I do lift weight daily and I have past boxing/sparring experience, and still hit the heavy bag weekly. I think it's reasonable for me to think that I can defend myself against an unarmed and untrainned men of let's say 6 feet and 180 pounds.

Now I have a brain, so if the "problem" was a 6'2'' athletic men with cauliflower ears or multiple bums, I would not be confident andI would really try harder to difuse the situation with word or walk away or something. I never really cared so much about getting punched in the face, it's part of fighting, so even if I felt I may get my ass kicked, as long as I don't fear for my life, I would never ever consider using any weapon other then my hands.

Now, if a very bad situation happens and I would need a weapon, I would like to have something that could help me.

I live in canada there is not much danger, if things ever got bad, I could carry a fixed blade in like a scout carry, but that is against the law, it's not worth it curently. For a few years I had tactical pen, those could be usefull, but even the one that don't look like a weapon from far, they absolutly look like weapons from close. So technicaly, if I get searched by the police, I could get into trouble for carying a concealed weapon. Same thing for like a screwdriver, I would need a reason to be carying it.

My best friend actually witnessed killing by screwdriver so those work lol. A fight in a car between 2 guys, the police said they were both known by the police. It's my understanding that they both hit each other with the same screwdriver, at least one of them died. My friend as a witness got traumatised for a few days and saw a therapist. I was surprised that it affected him, this guy is like a robot. I wonder if it would affect me.

Anyways I am just looking for something that is not a weapon that could be used a weapon.

I am curently carrying a fisher space pen, it's the best idea I had. It could make a difference. Any other ideas? Thanks and good day to you.



Submitted September 17, 2020 at 09:56AM by dominicpoker https://ift.tt/3hAKKFv

No comments:

Post a Comment