Thursday, September 17, 2020

Is it worth the hassle to bring my firearm over a flight with a layover?


I'm flying from Cali on Alaska Airlines to Ohio. I'll have a layover in WA.It's a one way ticket, the layover is 1 hour. I have a CCW permit in Ohio which has reciprocity in almost all states not including Cali. I'm heading there for a week then driving back to California. Given the political climate, and being a scrawny male, I feel like I should exercise my right to carry in case anything happens. Especially since I'll be using public transport to get around the city, and may be walking alone at night. This is a city where protests have been going on. I'm not sure the degree of protests currently though.My family doesn't believe it's necessary, which sure it may not be until it is. They are more worried about it getting lost during layover and having to go through a lengthy process with TSA approval at a low traffic airport. Am I being paranoid or just pushed into submission? Is it really that horrible dealing with security?I'm new to flying. I was going to get a pelican case with a couple locks. It's just a regular sized handgun and a couple boxes of ammo I was going to put in. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2FPFq3R

No comments:

Post a Comment