Sunday, September 20, 2020

USCCA or CCWSafe for coverage?


(Hopefully I picked the right flair)Hey guys, just wondering which plan I should go with. I’m a college student who doesn’t have a lot of money to throw around however I feel it’s important to be covered when concealed carrying (so neither is not an option). I’ve been reading up on both for awhile and can’t decide which one.USCCA - It looks like an attractive offer but looks like I have to pay $30 for the features I want so it’s more expensive. The coverage cap is a HUGE turn off.CCWSafe - It’s half the cost of USCCA and the resources fair well enough head to head against USCCA and the coverage cap is UNLIMITEDI’d personally like to go with CCWSafe as I’m not super concerned about extra training resources and just want the peace of mind to be covered as I already have plenty of resources and training I have access to.Am I making the right choice here for my needs? Does anyone have any Input on the experiences they have had with either of these services? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kAK3hC

No comments:

Post a Comment