Thursday, September 10, 2020

Stiff leather ccw belts, click adjustment, velcro or other options


I previously owned an aegis webbing belt, while it held everything well, the way it locked in place with the sliding bar wad finicky af the years went by and adjustments weren't easy.Then I got the core 1.5" leather, the ratchet system is far superior but the belt is not as sturdy as I want, too much bend and flex.Then I tried the core 1.75" garrison leather, slightly stiffer than the 1.5" but not by much.My ideal belt would be a stiffer leather belt with a unique and easily adjustable locking method, ratchet, magent, velcro, similar. Not really interested in a tradition hole style adjustment system.I also like the idea of a buckle less design since I run the buckle at the 6-8 and never in the front.Who makes a stiff leather belt with a ratchet adjustment? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35jqbeq

No comments:

Post a Comment