Friday, September 4, 2020

Sig P365 still having tritium problems..


I recently purchased two Sig P365s (manu. date 29/Jul/20 for both) for my wife and I as our new ccw’s. Yesterday was the first time we were able to do some shooting with them and I put just under 80 rounds through mine. Until this morning my sights had been glowing as they should. Today I was loading magazines and noticed the front sight was dead. I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol in case there was build up, but unfortunately that was not the case. My wife’s sights are fine. Sig issued a return label right away, but I’m still ticked that something like this is happening on an essentially brand new weapon. I just wanted to let anyone who is looking at a p365 that this problem still exists and to check your pistol sights closely. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3i1TW72

No comments:

Post a Comment