Saturday, September 19, 2020

CCW round preference in relation to supply and ability to be more accurate or less supply and more stopping power question.


I'll try and get to the point asap. I used to be amazingly accurate. Then the Obama ammo shortages happened. My skills got rusty. Not as good as I was. Trump gets elected and I could actually find bricks of 22's and 9mm again. Stocked back up. I got better. Now the pandemic-ish/riot ammunition shortages happens. Ive uses most of my 9mm trying to stay proficient. I feel like that was a mistake.  Only ccw rounds I still have in bulk are 22's. Not an optimal situation i can tell you. With the 22 though I am dead accurate and I can continue to practice. Or i can stop practicing and retain stopping power but lose proficiency. GET TO THE POINT!! I hear you scream.My question for you. More accurate fire or more stopping power?Thank you for your opinions. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kxkfmf

No comments:

Post a Comment