Monday, February 17, 2020

What is considered "concealed" when you carry?


While I wait for a CCW class to open up and the whole application process, I would still love to carry my firearm on my person. My question is, is the "Virginia Tuck" method of carrying a firearm considered OC or CC? I live in New Mexico so OC is legal. Legal af actually. But if I use a IWB holster, tuck part of my shirt/jacket behind the butt of the gun, is that considered CC or OC? I plan on trying out appendix carry but if I can't make it work, I'll shoot for side carry.I know some states/counties/cities consider CC if any part of the gun is concealed but sometimes the law states that if it's clearly a firearm, it's OC. I've scoured the internet for a straight answer but can't seem to find one applicable to NM. Logically thinking, I think it'd be CC as someone would have to analyze what's in the waist band but any logical person would obviously see it as the butt/grip of a handgun? I would love to have some clarification or a direction to specific state law on this. Thank you for the read patriots! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SJIBgg

No comments:

Post a Comment