Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Results of accidentally "flashing" for the first time (that I know of)


It happened! That moment everyone dreads! The moment where a concealed weapon becomes, temporarily, an open carry weapon!At improv (I'm taking evening classes once a week, it's fun!) last night, we were doing a warm-up exercise that involved throwing balls around in a particular pattern.I was wearing my usual workday attire: business pants, a fitted plain colored t-shirt, and a casual blazer. I like this arrangement for a variety of reasonsIt fits my company's dress codeIt is low-effort but looks highly professionalBillow-y women's blouses just don't look good on meI can dress it down easily, by swapping the slacks for jeans, or the plain t for a graphic tDouble layer = double warmth, a boon in the freezing officeDouble layer = double concealment for my IWB 5 o'clock carryAnyway. At some point after the exercise, one of my classmates approached me and said that I'd "flashed" during the ball-tossing exercise. He already knew I probably carried, because we'd had a conversation about me possibly visiting a sketchy area, and I'd said something to the effect that obviously I'd be on the look out, but worse case scenario, I'd be able to protect myself.Anyway. I was just like, "oh, woops!"And that was it.End of story. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bPsZAI

No comments:

Post a Comment