Friday, February 21, 2020

Mental Issue With Appendix Carry (Not What You Think)


So, after losing about 10lbs (and continuing to lose more) I've found that appendix carry is more viable to me. I normally carry strong side at ~3:30/4:00 with either a Sig P365 or Glock 42. I really enjoy that the draw speed and actual draw itself feel quicker and more natural from an appendix position and that I can more reliably draw from a seated position. However, this brings me to my only real hangup with appendix carry. When carrying appendix I feel "exposed" for lack of a better term. As my firearm is right in front, even with a good cover garment and no printing, I feel like EVERYONE knows I'm carrying and that my firearm is twice the size it really is. I never felt this way at 3:30/4 o'clock position as it seemed more "concealed". Has anyone else felt this way? Any tips for how to combat this so I can transition into appendix carry regularly? Thanks for any help or advice.​PS: If the flair I've assigned isn't correct, please let me know and I'll fix it. This is my first post on r/CCW via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SRleD7

No comments:

Post a Comment