Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Help with appendix carry


I’m 6 months into CC’ing. I primarily carry strong side in an alien gear cloak tuck. I bought a “we the people” AIWB to try. Took both rigs to range and 100% agree AIWB is a better carry option (quicker draw, less conspicuous movements and easier to conceal). However...... I can’t sit down or bend at the waist. Which basically makes it impossible to carry this way (AIWB).Thinking it was just a matter of getting comfortable I picked up a M&P bodyguard to get used to it...... same deal.I’m 5’11 195lbs. Not slim. Not fat. I do have a gut but nothing crazy. My preferred carry is a M&P shield so I know this should be possible. But what am I missing? I have a stiff (CCW specific) belt with the clicks. So it’s highly adjustable. My pants are plenty loose to allow for movement when I sit down.I just don’t understand how everyone carries this way semi comfortably.WHAT AM I MISSING?!?(I’m trying to figure this out before summer hits and t-shirts and shorts come back. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2P7J6zU

No comments:

Post a Comment