Monday, February 17, 2020

Bedside Lock Box


I am in the market for a small lock box in which to store my EDC at night/any time I happen to not be carrying while in my home (evening of drinks or whatever the reason may be). I like the idea of a number pad and/or biometrics in addition to a key, but I could honestly take or leave the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. I have been able to get my hands on both some Vaultek and Liberty models at a nearby gun Store and saw the Hornady 2700 series at another shop.I am aware that many of the lock boxes on the market have some serious flaws - I have seen a lot of the lockpickinglawyer videos. Honestly, my main reason for wanting one is for my childrens' safety, not theft.I am interested in hearing what some members of the CCW community use, do you recommend it, and why or why not. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38EdHg2

No comments:

Post a Comment