Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Any Thoughts on Compact Spray on the Job?

I work a utility job that frequently sends me into an area that's well known for violent crime and often makes me worry about my safety. I would like to carry a compact bottle of pepper spray to keep in my tool bag just in case, but if I ever end up having to use it I don't know how my employer would react to me keeping/using something like that while on the job. I was thinking maybe I could find a small bottle of wasp spray to keep with me so I could maintain plausible deniability (wasps and other critters are a common issue in this field) but the smallest bottle I could find online is 12 oz. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!



Submitted February 19, 2020 at 12:52PM by iforgotitalready https://ift.tt/39HvkvE

No comments:

Post a Comment