Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Which to get?


So for the past two years almost now I've been trying to get into carry, but things just haven't been right until now.I moved from GA to Texas and didn't end up buying a firearm until I moved to Texas where I got my M&P9C 1.0, and I loved it but I soon found out within the next few months I would be getting stationed BACK to the same location in GA and considering the fact that my wife's family is from GA and my future career opportunities and cost of living are better in GA it was in my best interest to just wait until I moved.Fast forward to now, I am currently back in GA and here it only requires a $75 fee for a background check with the county court to be licensed (though I don't actually need a license to carry it would be nice to have), and I had sold my M&P prior to moving.Now I am in the market for a new carry piece once I obtain my license, and I've been looking at several contenders. Ideally I would prefer something that can pull nightstand/home defense duty and something I can reasonably carry. I am 5'7 and 160lbs.Id like to keep it around $350 and so far I've narrowed down to the following:-M&P Compact 2.0 (A nearby LGS has one for $300 currently)-Mossberg MC1SC-Ruger Security 9 Compact-Ruger American CompactHowever I am open to other options as well. Id like to either carry AIWB, or at the 5 position possiblity via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2R02kaG

No comments:

Post a Comment