Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Was pulled while carrying


Well was doing 39 over in the lovely state of SC... in a Maserati on the hwy. Speed limit was 55 and he clocked me doing 94. Was a state trooper and was a nice dude. Simply asked me for license, insurance and registration. It’s duty to inform here and I handed him my CWP looks at it and hands it right back. Didn’t even take it to his car. Surprisingly didn’t try to lecture me about speed or anything just gave me my ticket and said court was optional. 6 points and a $450 ticket. All he asked me was where my pistol was located and told him right hip. Overall good experience but troopers here are very professional. Then again clean car, clean record and he probably wants to make things easy and figured I could afford the ticket. 2016 Maserati Ghibili if anyone was wondering. And was carrying my LCP that day. Got court in about 20 days and just go and they usually cut the ticket and points in half. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2N3m38i

No comments:

Post a Comment