Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Help a young pudgy guy out


Im turning 22 this month.I’ve been carrying for about a year now. I carry a jericho 941 in a appendix holster i had custom made, by sindri tactical, i am 100% set on carrying a full size handgun. I started out carrying on my back right hip, slightly further back than, I was slightly dissapointed when I found that my jericho was uncomfortable to appendix carry. I understand that it was maybe a Poor choice I just think the gun is super badass so that why I told myself that was what I wanted to carry.(still contend it’s one of my favorite pistols) but the reason for this post is that I am slightly chubby. I’m 6’2 and way about 240 definitely not slender, definitely have a belly, what I want advice on is my current plan, I found the jericho uncomfortable because the huge spike on the back would jab into my belly when I sat down, I tried the yoga block thing to give it some more space off my body but found that it printed very badly, my plan this month is too buy a Glock 45. And get a quality and proven appendix holster (trex arms, tier one concealed,other suggestions?) do you guys think that that set up will be more reasonable? Is it going to make a difference? Do I need to stick to strong side until I lose a couple pounds? Anything advice helps! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2T1VvrV

No comments:

Post a Comment