Friday, November 22, 2019

Appendix carry question


I’ve recently started carrying at 12 o’clock with a Tuctite Annex holster. So far I love it, it’s very comfortable and I have easier access to the firearm. My only gripe is that the holster seems to make my belt buckle protrude pretty badly. The belt is a 5.11 Tac belt. When I carry at 12 the belt clips on the holster have to straddle the belt buckle because the belt is too thick a little more to the left due to the way the belt is sewn together, it has four layers of nylon in that particular spot. So what ends up happening is that the gun itself doesn’t print at all, but my belt buckle sticks out a few inches from my waist and looks really weird. Does anyone have any ideas? Do I need to move the holster closer to 1 o’clock or 11 o’clock? I feel like that may solve it but then the draw would be a little odd and the grip of the pistol may start printing. I’m carrying a G19.picture of the belt buckle sticking out via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35jz58u

No comments:

Post a Comment