Wednesday, September 11, 2019

What holster am I looking for?


I am struggling to find a holster that is easy to conceal. I was hoping someone with more experience could give me a recommendation. Here are some details of what I have and what I have tried.WeaponGlock 19 - Gen 4Inforce APLCarry positionAWIBWhat I've purchasedT-rex arms - gun rode too high and printed (also didn't have the claw)T1C - gun rode too high even after adjustment (it's a very minor adjustment). This did have the claw which helped a lot.Gcode - hated this system the most. It was uncomfortable and rode to high and printed.Ideal solutionA holster that sits lower (less of the grip above the beltline)A holster that allows for a slight cantKydex (not a fan of leather)Weapon light compatibleI would like for it to be AIWB and I don't need to worry about tucking in a shirtDoes anyone have ideas on what my next purchase should be? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2A7DaPl

No comments:

Post a Comment