Thursday, September 5, 2019

Tips on training with non-dominant hand?


So, I have run into what has become an issue in my opinion. Sprained my wrist on my dominant hand and the doctor wants me to wear this splint at pretty much all times. I am unwilling to go without carrying, and am right handed. I have already decided I need to train with my left hand and obtain a LH holster, but I was wondering if anyone has any tips on making training with my non-dominant hand less of a curve/more attainable? I have practiced with my left, and am decent(admittedly so much less than with my right, but that's why I'm here); but always just thought of it as an option if my hand were to become disabled/unusable in that moment. Never really given it much thought to training with it for extended use cases such as an injury. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PPUYtc

No comments:

Post a Comment