Monday, September 9, 2019

Sold off all my guns today.


For as far back as I was legal I had a CCW and several other guns in my home. I always kept them locked and my teenage sons were familiar with them and respected them. I never left my house without my M&P Shield and swore that I never would.Last weekend my wife had an attack from her depression which led her to leave the house, me and the kids and go to a hotel were she attempted suicide. Nobody ever knew how badly she suffered until this happened. Thankfully she came back home physically unharmed and has spent the last week at a psychiatric hospital.Before she returned, I sadly emptied my house of every last gun even though they were all locked.I don’t see a scenario where I will ever own one again.Walking outside and going to work and shopping without my CCW feels terrifying and exposed but I’m sure I’ll get used to it over time.No real point to this post, just needed to vent to folks who understand. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZKpatx

No comments:

Post a Comment