Monday, September 2, 2019

Question about pulling out your weapon in non life-threatening situations


Let me first mention that I do not have a concealed carry permit as of now. However, recently there have been times at night when some guys walk up to me and threaten to "kick the shit out of me". I usually manage to get away, but would it be acceptable to pull out a gun in this situation? I don't believe the person to have a weapon and don't believe that they have any intention to kill me, but I do fear serious bodily harm? This may differ by state, so what are the different laws relating to this?Edit: A couple of people have mentioned avoidance is key. I have already started avoiding these areas at night. But say I do find myself in this situation (despite trying to avoid it). What actions can I take? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NRVhBf

No comments:

Post a Comment