Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Potentially had to shoot a Pitbull (FL)


I was walking my Labradoodle with my girlfriend today. We just had a new neighbor move in three houses down the street that owned a roughly 75lbs pitbull. This pitbull spotted us and proceeded to race up and down it’s yard and squeezed through the crack in the chain link fence where the gate opened. As it was sprinting towards us at subsonic speeds, I calmly said to my girlfriend:“Oh. I might have to shoot this dog.”In the next moment, I had this seemingly feral dog running in circles around my labradoodle nipping at him while I while I was simultaneously spinning trying to keep this mutt away from my dog who was also obviously not interested. I am not an intimidating guy; I’m 5’2 and 120 lbs soaking wet. So, I had to make a scene to scare off this furry aggressor. I decided to start kicking and screaming this dog and he got the message and backed off. I turned and looked to see that my girlfriend was practicing her 400m dash in the opposite direction.If this dog were to have really latched on and started tearing up my dog, would it have been a justified shot? What would you guys have done differently in the same situation? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HHbOnB

No comments:

Post a Comment