Friday, September 6, 2019

IWB for a big guy


So I recently just Received my Concealed Carry Permit in Florida and I bought a Taurus G2C and I also bought a We The People Holster for it. I find it tough and Even painful sometimes to conceal carry appendix because I always have to re-adjust my holster when I stand up to walk around or go to sit down as well as feel it digging into my groin area or my pistol pushing up into my stomach... I tried to carry my pistol at the 4 O’clock or 3 O’clock positions but I print really bad. Currently I’m looking for a different holster and belt but since I’m fairly new to concealed carry I was hoping if anyone had some tips for me that could possibly make it easier for to carry my weapon without any problems. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UAS8XB

No comments:

Post a Comment