Tuesday, May 7, 2019

CZ75 PCR IWB Options?


Just curious what people are using. I’m not seeing a whole lot out there compared to some other models. And I understand it isn’t as popular as say a glock 17, but still. Going to order my gun hopefully next week. In the limited I’ve carried in the past just when necessary (CL meet up, high cash transactions, going through a neighborhood I know I don’t want to die in, etc...) I just stuffed it in my belt/pants. I’m looking for something. IWB I can carry on my backside, with the gun magazine pointed towards my right pocket (if that makes sense). I don’t know if you’d call that left or right, or what. But that’s what I’m after. I do spend a lot of time driving (I’m a construction project manager) in between job sites and occasionally do take trips out of town for work as well.What are you guys using that you like, or don’t like? I was thinking leather at first but a lot of reviews seem to talk about getting sweaty and not very breathable. I’m not opposed to kydex or hard plastics like that (used to open carry a serpa, loved it). Just don’t want to feel the bulky, corners, or have it print too much, or hear it clunking when I walk a site or sit in a chair. That’s why I was thinking leather. But I’m open to options. Hence me coming here to ask what you guys are using. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/3030xph

No comments:

Post a Comment