Saturday, August 8, 2026

I think I did well yesterday, however...

Long story short, I'm an average sized woman, and an aggressive, large man came into my work yesterday. He was showing all the hallmarks of agitation the entire time I had the distinct displeasure of interacting with him, and even tossed a threat in at the end as he walked out the door. I managed to diffuse the situation and nothing but feelings got hurt. Great, mission accomplished.

All that being said, I can't help but worry he's going to come back and follow through on those threats. I know it was all probably empty bluster and bravado because of his quite honestly shitty situation (a reservation had been moved to a different location, and I was the first to inform him of this), and once his issue was resolved, he probably chilled out and forgot about me. However, a part of me is worried he hasn't chilled out, and that he'll return to try to kill me.

I guess what I'm asking is what do I do if he does come back? And what are the odds that he might?

Edit: fixed typo



Submitted August 8, 2026 at 07:51AM by IzzyB00UwU https://ift.tt/z17UCvb

No comments:

Post a Comment