Context: this video
https://x.com/AltRightEspan/status/2089733087538126899
Some say the man is weak for not returning the kick back , some say he did the right thing. For me , I think he did one simple mistake. Turning his back on the aggressor. I would never turn my back in any verbal altercations. Unless I can make a good space between me and the guy, or we settled it down by apologising and moving on. Turning me back give him an opportunity. Yet , this is weird. The guy kicked you and the other guy didn't do a thing. How is that the right thing? Watching this video boiled my blood , I felt I wanna grab the guy and fucking eat him alive. When should we fight really? I know physical fights have consequences. And we shouldn't fight , but even here??? At least hit him in the balls . Do something. But again , the whole thing should have been avoided from the start by apologising and smiling and moving on. That is the bigger guy
Submitted 2026-08-21T22:37:07Z by ProcedureFar4995 https://ift.tt/8aATyol
No comments:
Post a Comment