Hi guys. So my brother wants to Revenge on this. Both guys are 25 yo, both ❄️ addicts. One knows boxing and wrestling and the other one knows kick box. They are known in town for picking fights. A few days ago they asked me if I have 10$ and I said no and the one who knows boxing punched me really hard in my jaw. Police won't do a thing. My Brother says he wants to start training something and give it a year or two. Then Revenge. How can he deal with a person who is constantly on stimulants? Also, how can I defend myself as a girl in this scenario? I wasn't expecting it at all and I don't know why he punched me. The issue is they aren't big but they sure know how to punch. I feel sad and my brother is pissed off. He wants to fight them and I know he will lose he never trained anything.
Submitted August 9, 2026 at 03:43PM by LanaNailed666 https://ift.tt/XjUPRFk
No comments:
Post a Comment