Wednesday, December 14, 2022

If dog bites&latches, would a taser shock me too?

As the title says, if a dog (let's say an 80-90lb pitbull) attacked me and is latched on to a part of my body and I managed to tase him with a flashlight taser, would I be tased too since I'd be in contact with him? Not a tase gun, but a flashlight taser.

I'm worried about a loose pitbull that has bit and latched on to me before and no one's done anything about it so he's still loose at times. I was wearing a knit thermal, a thick sweater and a jacket, so I had enough layers on that he didn't rip part of my arm off, and his owner came to pull him away fast enough... Though I have no doubt if I was just wearing a shirt my arm would be missing a chunk. Anyway, if carried a flashlight taser and he was to bite me again, if I tased him while he was biting me, would I be inadvertently tased too?



Submitted December 14, 2022 at 02:01PM by OaksAndOlives https://ift.tt/cdnoHJq

No comments:

Post a Comment