Saturday, December 17, 2022

A Christmas Story


I posted a few days ago about a scary encounter I had on a bus locally here in Washington State, you can read it through my profile. I realize I only alluded to the fact that the man accosting me had an object that I couldn't make out in his pocket and I don't think it was a cellphone.Regardless as always when posting on CCW and reddit in general I learned a lot and got a wide range of opinions but mostly support.The greatest support came from user u/ohio_sheepdog who not only gave me the best advice (to do what I could to remove myself from the situation) but also bought me a pair of gloves. A pair of gloves that are the best I've ever owned, that got here in a few days time, and that will still allow me to use my firearm should the need ever arise.I moved from Florida to Washington state with my fiancΓ©e who broke up with me about 6 months after the move due to our differences regarding covid. I am across the country from my family and in a rough financial situation. I'm working two jobs, going to school, and doing so without a vehicle which unfortunately forces me to be exposed to both natures elements but also the criminal element that is far too common on the streets here.I didn't truly understand what I was getting myself into with the cold and just as I was starting to give up this kind person took the time and money to give me something to help keep me going.I want to say a sincere thank you to Ohio Sheepdog and to reddit. I also want to say that I am truly blessed to have the privilege of life and the ability to protect it should the need arise.Happy Holidays everyone <3 via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/zoakix/a_christmas_story/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment