Thursday, December 15, 2022

Hellcat fell out of Vedder Light Tuck holster


Been carrying this hellcat AIWB for a couple months in a vedder light tuck, no issues. Today, when taking a piss, it fell out! I had to pee really bad and was in a hurry, but I was not being erratic or anything. I undid my pants, holster flopped over my pants while I was in a hurry undoing them, and tally ho! There went the Hellcat. So it fell a couple feet, hit the bath mat in my bathroom (tile floor), bounced and leaned itself against the wall, barrel down. After finishing my business, I inspected the Hellcat and can’t see any visual signs of damage. I then performed a function test and still no issue spotted. Is it still good and safe to fire? I imagine so but posting anyways. First time I’ve dropped a firearm. Now I’m going to tighten this holster…Vedder, I’m mad at you!!! /u/VedderHolsters via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/sUpK2ZA

No comments:

Post a Comment