Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Thoughts on the SIG P365X vs. the P365XL? And thoughts on pocket carry?


Looking at getting either the SIG P365X or the P365XL. I've been told before that the XL shoots slightly better (longer barrel = less snappy) and that the longer slide makes it easier to wedge for CCW, but I've also been told that the longer barrel's benefits are almost negligible, and that all X holsters are XL holsters (and vice versa), so the longer barrel being good for "wedging" it into your waistband is null.I'm also looking for something that I could "pocket carry" with, like in a jacket pocket or something of the like. I have heard that the X is still good for that (but a little on the larger side), and that the XL is just a tad too big for that. Obviously, I would get a holster for pocket carry purposes, but I was wondering if that would be as necessary if I got one of the manual safety models that are offered with either the X or XL? And what do people think of manual safeties on the 365 series?I did try the standard 365, and it wasn't as small as I thought it would be in my hands, but it was just a tad too short in the grip for me to comfortably grip it. The X and X grip was perfect for me.I'm 6'2 at 190lbs with moderate to larger-sized hands if that matters. I have also CCW'd with my Glock 19 before, but I find it a tad too large for carrying in lighter clothes, as it prints(also anything about magazine capacity here is null as I live in a magazine restricted state and can only have 10 rounds) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/hBICFgf

No comments:

Post a Comment