Saturday, December 17, 2022

Torn between the “Big 3” in Light Bearing AIWB Holsters. T Rex, T1C, and PHLster.


As the title says, I’m torn between the Big 3. Budget/ lead time is of no concern, I have a cheap-ish Kydex option for me right now that’s serviceable. My CCW daily is a Sig P365XL w/ the Romeo 0 and a soon to be added TLR7-Sub.My biggest goal is concealment, secondly being comfortability which is obviously subjective. I’ve seen some rigs people are using with sidecars and like some cushion pads behind it instead of wedges. The Sidecar as an option isn’t paramount in my decision making, I just know it’s popular/ common and obviously built in with the TRex/ T1C.Looking for honest opinions, if anyone has experience with multiple of these, or maybe introduce me to something I’m not familiar with. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/VDiBEJS

No comments:

Post a Comment