Saturday, December 10, 2022

I dont know how to choose a holster.


G19.3 w/ TLR-1 or TLR-7aI initially bought a JX Tactical Fat Guy holster because Ive got a beer gut and didnt know I was falling for the marketing. Its clearly not made for me.Issues Ive had with this one holster: It hurts my balls (it sits so deep that it wrests on top of or between my balls and thigh. I can barely sit if Im wearing it); I can barely grip the gun to draw (half of the time, my fingers get caught up by hitting my belt. this may be a practice issue); I added a wing, but the belt clip sits so high that the wing tends to fall below the belt and offers no benefit.I dont know what to look for in a holster to find what will work for me. I kinda dont even know the questions to ask for help with this. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/qgLh07i

No comments:

Post a Comment