Tuesday, November 29, 2022

HELP, I got turned down on black friday trying to pick up my first glock!


SO, everything was fine we were discussing differences and holsters and to my surprise I was asked if I had a CCW, felt odd to me but; I was honest and pulled out my card. He asks me to verify address, i do. He asks me to see ID, address matches...here's the problem boys, I left my old lady middle of June (9 years, sad story blah blah blah she's a cheater) and I spoke up and said, "you're not going to mail anything are you? because I'm staying at my buddies until I find a new place to move into"....then he proceeds to tell me it can take 5 months to change my CCW? How screwed am i? Am i really going to have to go a long time unable to carry/before I can make another purchase? I'm devastated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/EoGfQAD

No comments:

Post a Comment