Saturday, November 26, 2022

Ayoob's Words of Wisdom made my Unexpected Traffic Stop quite pleasant last night on the way to work.


I got pulled over earlier last night on the way to work, unbeknownst to me I had a tail light out. We no longer have to tell cops we are carrying in Ohio with CC laws in effect. But I was already wearing my Kevlar Hoodie, and was pocket carrying my Keltec PF9 in a blade holster, with my CZ P01 AIWB. Berries and Cherries on me, I pull over and turn on the inside lights. The cops came up told me I had a light out, seemed agitated. I let them know from my first sentence that I was "Lawfully carrying firearms as a professional courtesy." and where they were on me. They instantly relaxed somewhat.The cop got on his radio and said "The guy says he has guns on him, but I think hes Cool." I asked them how they would like to proceed and kept my hands on the wheel. They took down my social and name, and ran it, spent the rest of the stop talking with the backup cop about my WWII Stalingrad book I had on the front seat, as well as Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, the STALKER Bible. Chatted carry pistols with the standing cop, he told me to :Always CarryCarry Discreetly in your WorkplaceAnd Thank You for being calm while nervous.I was let go without a Fix-It Ticket. They loved my Pro-Hemp Stickers, and Courage The Cowardly Dog Sticker. Great Cops. I want to call their Dept to give them a commendation for professionalism.Went on my way and wished them a safe night. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/6s83W5R

No comments:

Post a Comment