Thursday, November 17, 2022

Every r/CCW post


Hey guys, just got my new light bearing holster. My light is wider than my gun, so why on EARTH is my holster wider near the trigger guard? This is preposterous and I can’t believe (insert any company name) would make a light bearing holster that doesn’t wrap tightly around the trigger guard, where’s my audible click??If you guys are dumb enough to use a holster like this from (insert any company name) then check out the guy who posted in here of nearly shooting his dick off due to his light bearing holster having a gap, he definitely DEFINITELY wasn’t fumbling around while trying to take his gun and holster off inside his car for some reason followed by pulling the trigger, no. Holster companies need to start making light bearing holsters that are perfectly form fitted to the light and trigger guard, because there’s nothing I love more than using a buzzsaw to remove my gun from the holster.Also will the Phlster floodlight fit my Glock 19? Also I’ve decided to go with vedder ™️ the true pinnacle of holsters for people who totally aren’t weebs or anything like that.Also hanks belts rule, because everyone knows the best CCW belts should be so stiff that you look like you’re wearing a hula hoop under your shirt. Making your stiff belt print like hell instead of your gun is big brain shit. If anyone asks about my severe pants underbite I’ll just tell them it’s a medical device πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ haha amiright guys??Also I only wear sweatpants and basketball shorts because I’m not an adult, surely there’s not a product out there that caters to this exact need that’ll get mentioned 8 thousand times in the comments?Also I just bought a Tier 1 has anybody ever heard of it ever? I don’t know how to search things on Reddit at all.Alien Gear is also the best starter holster, because obviously recommending stuff like that is better than telling people what the good holster companies are from the start. It’s important that we give merit to shitty companies for no reason at all.Is this Amazon dovetail mount good enough for mounting my Cylee™️ red dot? Thanks.Oh and how do I appendix carry? It’s so uncomfortable and this holster sucks! Please recommend literally anything except for going to the gym, I’m severely overweight.Also my P365 smallestversiontheymake is printing heavily under my large sweatshirt, please advise, but actually don’t because printing never ever matters and nobody except other REALLY GOOD PEOPLE CCW CARRIERS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ will ever noticeOh and by the way, I’m QUEER 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ and I carry a GUN, upvotes are on the left thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/4ox9FZg

No comments:

Post a Comment