Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Hellcat CCW


Finally got my ccw permit a week ago. Purchased a hellcat for a edc and holster. 1000 rounds later I have no regrets. Only thing I can’t get over is that when I carry appendix the gun is pointed literally at the base of my shaft and when I sit it nestles right on the right testicle. There’s just something in my gut that doesn’t like having a loaded gun pointed right at my dong. It’s the most concealable method and efficient I feel. I understand that with the proper holster, training, and care that a ND is very unlikely. But it is still a mechanical tool. Sooner or later mechanical tools can fail. I started to carry at 4-5 position but I feel like it prints more and not as accessible. Anyone else work/go through these things? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/jTXzc1J

No comments:

Post a Comment