Saturday, November 12, 2022

How to work on faster target transitions


Looking to get better at target transitions. I’m gonna go be shooting in a competition soon and think transitions are probably one of my weaker points.Looking for some drills or something to help improve my transitions. My dry fire setup currently includes multiple pieces of tape setup around my bedroom that I use to practice transitions on. I will also be heading to the range and practicing transitions on some plate racks.Other than just pure repetition and practice, is there anything I can do to improve? Any specific tips to help take me to the next level? As an example, I’m working on seeing the target and then moving the gun rather than just trying to get the gun there as fast as possible. I’ve heard this from a lot of competition shooters and I’m slowly working it into my muscle memory. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/DZ9UxKX

No comments:

Post a Comment