Monday, June 14, 2021

Two clip strong-side iwb holster recommendation for Glock 43x MOS with Holosun


I'm looking for holster recommendations for a Glock 43x MOS. I prefer strong side carry anywhere between 3 and 5 oclock. I've tried appendix in the past, doesn't work well for me. I've had pretty good luck with Stealthgear iwb ventcore mini in the past, leaning in that direction.I prefer a 2 clip set up. I have a single clip Vedder iwb Lighttuck holster for a Walther PDP Compact, it's decent, but the one clip allows the gun to shift around a little bit. I also don't like that the trigger guard is not fully enclosed on the Vedder. Probably looking to get something Kydex, but I haven't ruled out leather. I would like a minimalist footprint, Stealthgear is getting a little bulky (even the mini), that's the only thing I don't like about it.If it matters, I'm 6 ft tall, 177 lb, lean athletic physique via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iObNkS

No comments:

Post a Comment