Wednesday, June 2, 2021

IWB Strong side carry. What are my kydex options?


Hey all, I've been doing some searching for purpose built kydex IWB holsters meant to be worn in the 3-4 o'clock position. Most of what I see on the sub is appendix holsters that can be used strong side, but they are not purpose built for that position.My absolute favorite holster I've found is the Black Arch Protos M. Love the hybrid with FULL kydex trigger guard. I use one every day with my p365 XL. Unfortunately their options are limited for guns with optic cuts (I'm considering an M&P 2.0 compact or Glock 19 with an RDS. They make one for Glock but not the M&P). Tbh I'm leaning getting the Glock since I can just get a Protos M holster for it.I know JMCK makes one but it doesn't support optics. Black Point Tactical mini wing looks nice too but has a 5 month lead time.What are some of your favorites or some that you've seen posted with good feedback? Feel free to recommend an adjustable (can be used AIWB or IWB) if you feel it's really comfortable IWB.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cdwYc4

No comments:

Post a Comment