Saturday, May 1, 2021

Ordered a core carry pack from Aliengear and got the wrong trigger guard - is their CS even worth the effort or should I take this as a sign


Ordered a core carry pack for my Glock 48 and recieved everything correct except the trigger guard which is for a XDs Mod.2, which makes the entire kit worthless except for OWB. I mostly bought this so that I could try a few different styles of IWB carry to decide which one I wanted to settle on long term. I've not heard much good about their customer support, but I sent off a message anyways explaining my situation. Is this even worth pursuing or should I move on? I know there are much better holsters, but I figured for the price i'd spend on any of those these would let me try a few different styles. If anyone has any better rec's i'm all for it. No external mods, just talon grips and truglo's. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2RfbyUn

No comments:

Post a Comment