Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Torn between P365 XL, CZ 10 and Shield PC 2.0


Hey everyone, my current predicament is that I have a Shield PC 2.0. However, I just had the chance to hold a P365 XL and. CZ10 in person. I've got to say the P365 XL definitely fits my hand better, the CZ 10 I love the magazine release and it fits good as well, but is bigger. I also got to try a FN 509, and while it was full size a fellow customer advised it can be had in compact too.I picked the Shield for carry, but now I'm second guessing. I feel certain I'll buy one of the above, maybe just as a way to do a longer term test and eventually sell one. I'm just feeling a bit lost as I thought I had it decided and even have a Tier 1 Axis on order for the Shield, but now I'm just feeling that perhaps the P365 XL or CZ 10 may have been the better choice. Can anyone give some advice to a newbie? Thank you in advance via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3uVNLZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment