Monday, March 29, 2021

Best mini reflex red dot for CCW and home defense?


I recently purchased a Walther PDP Compact and I am in the market for a mini red dot that is suitable for home defense and CCW. I went to eurooptic a couple days ago to compare all the popular reflex sights. I intended to buy a Trijicon RMR while driving there. However, I was underwhelmed with the Trijicon. The Leupold was nice, but it sat higher and it felt unnatural to aiming the way it mounted higher on the test gun.Surprisingly, I like the Chinese Holoson best, the 507 and 508 in titanium in particular. Does anyone have any experience with these or any other popular reflex sights? I am looking for something that is very reliable and very durable. I know the Trijicon RMR has a great track record, but the glass clarity was subpar (especially compared to Leupold and Holosun) the window was tiny, and the blue tint was a bit annoying.I'm leaning toward Holoson, but the only thing that gives me pause is that it is made in China. I hate that. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dmhNNL

No comments:

Post a Comment