Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Riverside CA CCW


I was wondering if anyone could help me out or if anyone has any insight, I applied for the initial ccw application through riverside county back in September and today I had my scheduled interview with my investigator we went over everything and he said everything seemed good he just wanted me to revise my good cause to make it more specific. Then he asked me if I had ever been arrested before and I informed him that about 11 years ago I was arrested for public intoxication, I explained what happened and what the outcome was and he asked me to type up a statement about what happened that night and what the conclusion was and submit it on the website. I was wondering if anyone knows if an arrest for that crime and being that it’s 11 years old would disqualify me from this process? Also I’d thought I’d mention that I’ve kept my nose squeaky clean since then haven’t even gotten any tickets. Any info is appreciated thank you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/39vfoyU

No comments:

Post a Comment