Monday, March 1, 2021

Glock 19 gen5 vs Glock 43X


So I would like to ask everyone here for advice:Recently I’ve been debating on getting a new Glock 19 gen5 to replace the Glock 43X that I currently have and use as my EDC. It’ll be a long story so please bear with me.Last year I had a Glock 19 gen5 that I used with a sticky holster and it would fall down my pants leg continuously and I’d had enough so I traded it for my current 43X and got a Uncle Mikes holster. I also had issues with my jeans falling down despite the fact that I use a 5.11 belt and I’m a big guy but am currently losing weight (51 pounds so far since last September) and I’ve found jeans that fit me. Recently I’ve been thinking about those days and wondering if I might have traded it without using a good holster and in haste. I also do have small hands but my 43X and 19 fit just fine for me. I loved that gun but I figured going smaller was the way. Over the year that I’ve carried my 43X I’ve never had any problems with it at all and it fits snuggly IWB. I’ve recently found some 15 round magazines for my 43X but I haven’t shot any rounds out of them yet due to the National ammunition shortage and 9mm being difficult to find so I’m just saving what 9 I do have just to be safe and out of necessity. Recently most people I’ve talked to say they love the 19 and some said they had a 43X but didn’t like it which has been putting my brain in overdrive mode about thinking about this. I love my 43X but I’m debating trading it back to get a new Glock 19. What should I do? Keep the 43X? Get the 19? Is cereal a soup?I’d love to hear from as many of you as possible. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bUo9CW

No comments:

Post a Comment